Sponsoring Jazzmania 2020
About Jazzmania 2020
The Nashville Jazz Workshop will host Jazzmania 2020 on October 24. The 20th anniversary of the jazz party will feature an evening of world-class jazz performances.
Jazzmania has become “the jazz party of the year” and is one of Nashville’s most engaging and fun charity events. This year the fun will continue online and around the world for all to enjoy.
By making Jazzmania free this year, our hope is that those tuning in open their hearts and wallets to support the Nashville Jazz Workshop’s mission to improve lives across Music City and the world with music education while also preserving jazz as an art form.
The concert will be promoted to our local and growing global audience. And the recorded event will be available to stream on-demand for 60 days after the debut. Proceeds from the event will support the NJW’s Music Education, Performance Series and Community Outreach.
Artists, Reach, and Strategy
The 90-minute program will be hosted by renowned Memphis saxophonist Kirk Whalum and will feature an amazing roster of world-class artists, including:
Kandace Springs, Victor Wooten, Rachael and Vilray (Rachael Price of Lake Street Dive), Beegie Adair, Keb’ Mo’, Jeff Coffin with Viktor Krause and Jordan Perlson, Peter Bernstein, Champain Fulton, Jeff Hamilton, Donna McElroy, Chester Thompson, Rod McGaha, Rufus Reid, and Choro das 3. Rachael Price and Kandace Springs are both former Nashville Jazz Workshop students.
Our artists have over 5.7 Million combined followers across social channels. We will leverage this enormous following to maximize our amplification efforts along with advertising, email to our 7K+ audience, strategic publication partnerships, and other digital marketing strategies.
Our marketing efforts will ramp up as we approach the event and then continue full-force for the entire 60-day on-demand period. Sponsors will be featured along the entire lifecycle of our outreach.
About the Nashville Jazz Workshop
The Nashville Jazz Workshop (NJW) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to enriching people’s lives through jazz education and performance. For 20 years, the NJW has delivered world-class performances and music education to Nashville audiences and jazz fans around the country and the world.
2020 has been a challenging year for cultural institutions, but we’re still working to fulfill our mission and remain financially viable. The NJW has been dynamic in continuing to serve audiences and students through online channels. Over 20,000 people have subscribed to our YouTube channel to view live and archived performances, and hundreds of students have enrolled in virtual classes since March.
Gold Level - $5,000
- Premier name/logo placement in publicity materials promoting 20th Anniversary events leading up to Jazzmania and during the on-demand period throughout the end of 2020
- Premier name/logo placement with other Gold Sponsors on title and credit slides before, after and during the Jazzmania debut and recording
- Special recognition by host during Jazzmania
- Premier name/logo recognition in all NJW newsletters and promotional material leading up to Jazzmania
- Prominent name/logo display in lobby of NJW’s new building in North Nashville and in all NJW newsletters and promotional material for 12 months
Silver Level - $2,500
- Prominent name/logo placement in publicity materials promoting 20th Anniversary events leading up to Jazzmania and during the on-demand period throughout the end of 2020
- Prominent name/logo placement with other Silver Sponsors on title and credit slides before, after and during Jazzmania
- Prominent name/logo recognition in all NJW newsletters and promotional material leading up to Jazzmania
Bronze Level - $750
- Name/logo placement on pre-event publicity materials
- Name/logo placement on credits slides with other Bronze Sponsors before, after and during Jazzmania
- Name/logo recognition in all NJW newsletters and promotional material leading up to Jazzmania